Okay, so we did a sunset bike tour in Copenhagen, which was AMAZING! More on that when I get home and can process some photos.
I’m hoping to do one here in Stockholm, too, so we’ll see if that happens (I’m here one day longer than my clients, so I would do it then).
Some interim observations:
1. My Gazelle is hellaciously gorgeous compared to the average modern bike in Copenhagen.
2. I want bike lanes like Copenhagen now, even though Seattle is way more spread out and has gigantic hills. I don’t care if it’s practical or not!
3. Stockholm is significantly less bikey than Copenhagen. The people are also less fantastically tall and gorgeous. Coincidence? You tell me! Not that the Swedes aren’t beautiful (let the masses of Swedish hate mail begin!).
4. I want to fold up The Gazelle and take it everywhere.
5. This is the coolest gate I’ve ever seen (from Sigtuna, Sweden):